Every bottle produced is checked by high-speed inspection machines equipped with the latest LED inspection technology.
FleXinspect-T can inspect products at speeds of up to 400 BPM (bottles per minute). Quality inspection with the latest generation SCOUT software includes:
– Visual/camera inspection of the bottle head and neck inner diameter,
– Visual/camera inspection of the head,
– Visual/camera inspection of the neckring,
– Visual and cameral inspection of bottle body defects and inclusions and LED inspection of the bottom,
– Glass crack (checks) control,
– Control of glass tensions (stresses),
– Bottle wall thickness measurements,
– Bottle mould number reading.
FleXinspect C can inspect glassware at speeds up to 600 BPM (bottles per minute). Checking with the latest generation of SCOUT software includes:
In addition, the quality of the bottles is continuously checked in the production laboratory according to set plans and schedules:
– Bottle weight, capacity, verticality, glass thickness, geometric dimensions of the head and the whole bottle.
– The tests to be carried out are: resistance to internal hydrostatic pressure, impact test and thermal shock.
– The thickness of the bottle surface coatings, the degree of annealing and the degree of slip are measured.
– The colour parameters of the glass, such as light transmission and the wavelength of the predominant colour, are also controlled.